Sunday, January 24, 2016

A Few of My Favorite Things

We all have those products that we love and highly recommend. In today's blog, I share 10 of my favorite things.

1. Cape Cod Kettle Cooked Potato Chips

Chips are one of my favorite snacks. These chips are the best. My favorite flavor is Sea Salt & Vinegar. They have the perfect crunch and flavor.


2. Sharpie Gel Highlighters

Highlighters are a list-makers best friend. I discovered these highlighters and became addicted to them. They are like crayons... but better.

3. Strawberry Chapstick

I've probably tried every other lip balm on the market. Nothing works like good old classic chapstick. I've even tried other types of chapstick and they don't work. My favorite scent is strawberry.

4. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

I don't see the point in buying expensive nail polish. Why spend more when this nail polish does the job. My favorite colors are Commander in Chic (Gray) and Wine Not (Red).

5. Post-It Filing Tabs

I love Post-It brand office supplies, but these are my favorite. I use them to label file folders for projects and then you can switch them out easily and reuse the folders. They are super sticky, but come off clean.

6. Lipton Red Goji Raspberry Green Tea

This is my favorite tea. Enough said.

7. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream

I've tried many different face moisturizers as I use it 1-2 times per day. It's tough to rationalize spending a crazy amount on it. This is my favorite lower priced moisturizer.

8. Bath & Bodyworks Aromatherapy Orange Ginger Energy Lotion

I discovered this product line when staying at a hotel. They have lots of different products, but I am addicted to the lotion & body cream. It smells like a spa and gives you a boost.

9. Brookside Dark Chocolates

I could eat a whole bag of these in one sitting. But, they're dark chocolate and fruit, so they're healthy right?

10. Express Dark Wash Mid-Rise Jean Legging

Last, but not least on the list is my current favorite pair of jeans. It's hard to find a nice pair of jeans, especially when you're a Mom, but still want to be a hot one. These jeans come up over the hips and stay in place. They fit really well and you can wear them with boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment